What images come to mind when you picture a live concert? We want to see them! For every Family Concert at Carnegie Hall, we distribute hundreds of copies of our kid-friendly programs, each featuring a child’s artwork on the cover. Send in your child’s artwork for a chance to be the cover art for KidsNotes and win free tickets to that Family Concert.
• Artwork may depict anything related to the subject of music. • Artwork may or may not be related to specific program content of the Family Concerts in the current season.• There are no restrictions on medium, but we must be able to scan the artwork. • Artwork should not contain any words.
• Submissions are ongoing; there is no deadline.
You can submit drawings by mail or online. Please note that all artwork becomes the property of Carnegie Hall and cannot be returned.
• Artwork must be no larger than 8.5" x 11"
• Please include the following on the back of the artwork:
o Child's name, age, school name, and grade level o Parent or teacher’s name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
KidsNotes Art Contest
Weill Music Institute
881 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019
• Please include the following in the body of the email:
o Child's name, age, school name, and grade level
o Parent or teacher’s name, email address, mailing address, and phone number • Be sure your submission is a .jpg at least 1500 x 1500 pixels, and no larger than 5 MB.
Email to: email@example.com