Presented by Stockholm Concert Hall Foundation
Friday, February 15, 2013 | 7 PM
Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra
Stern Auditorium / Perelman Stage
- Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra
- Sakari Oramo, Conductor
- Ray Chen, Violin
- Elin Rombo, Soprano
- ROLF MARTINSSON Open Mind
- GRIEG "Våren," Op. 34, No. 2
- STENHAMMAR "Fylgia," Op. 16, No. 4
- STENHAMMAR "Flickan kom ifrån sin älsklings möte," Op. 4, No. 1
- BRUCH Violin Concerto No. 1
- SIBELIUS Symphony No. 2
Meet Chief Conductor Sakari Oramo and soprano soloist Elin Rombo in a behind-the-scenes trailer filmed during the preparation for the Carnegie Hall concert.
Sakari Oramo—Chief Conductor and Artistic Advisor of the Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra—introduces the concert.
Violinist Ray Chen reflects on Bruch's Violin Concerto No. 1 and the upcoming Carnegie Hall concert.
By clicking the link below, you will be leaving the Carnegie Hall website.