"The Kiss" Photo Contest
1. No purchase necessary: A purchase will not increase your chances of winning the Carnegie Hall "The Kiss" Photo Contest ("Contest").
2. Eligibility: The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, DC, who are 18 years of age or older as of January 24, 2014, except former and current employees and volunteers of Carnegie Hall, their immediate family or persons living in the same household. The Contest is void where prohibited.
3. Contest Sponsor, Administrator, and Prize Provider: The Carnegie Hall Corporation, 881 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10019 ("Contest Administrator"), with the Grand Prize provided by the Austrian Tourist Office and the Vienna Tourist Board ("Contest Sponsor").
4. Acceptance of Official Rules: By entering this Contest, you hereby accept and agree to these official rules ("Official Rules") of this Contest, and the decisions of Administrator in connection with this Contest, whose decisions are final on matters relating to the operation of this Contest.
5. Start and End Period: The Contest begins on January 24, 2014, at 11 AM EST and ends on February 11, 2014, at 10:59 AM EST ("Contest Period"). All entries must be received and recorded during the Contest Period. Contest Administrator's designated official computer is the official timekeeping device for this Contest.
6. How to Enter: There are two ways to enter the Contest during the Contest Period; both are only online. No other forms of entry are valid.
• Visit facebook.com/CarnegieHall and "like" Carnegie Hall, then enter your first and last name, email address, and your photo of a kiss in the form on the Contest tab. Inappropriate photos will be disqualified from consideration.
• Visit carnegiehall.org/kiss and enter by providing your first and last name, email address, and your photo of a kiss.
Contestants can increase their chances of winning by sharing their entry with friends to get their votes.
7. Prize: One Winner ("Winner") will win the Grand Prize ("Grand Prize"). The Grand Prize includes two round-trip coach airfare tickets from New York City to Vienna, one standard hotel room (double occupancy) for six nights at a first-class hotel (selected by Sponsor), and one city sightseeing tour for two. The value of the Grand Prize does not exceed $4,999.
The five runners-up prizes of one pair of tickets to a Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra or Vienna State Opera performances at Carnegie Hall will be issued by February 19, 2014. Performances will take place during the spring of 2014 and are not exchangeable or transferrable. The tickets will be equal to or lower than a total value of $300. Runners-up winners must provide their own transportation.
Disclaimer: Sponsor will not cover the costs for any changes or cancellations to flight or hotel itinerary. Ground transportation, meals, in-room or other personal charges at lodging (e.g., mini-bar, movies), telephone calls, gratuities, incidentals, and all other expenses are not included. Winner and travel companion must be available to travel on the same itinerary, as selected by Sponsor. Trip must be booked a minimum of 10 weeks in advance of travel and completed by December 31, 2014, and may be subject to certain other restrictions. Flight schedule must include a Saturday night stay-over. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of departure.
8. Prize Drawings / Winner Notification / Odds: One entry per person by email address. Approved entries can be voted on via the contest widget on either facebook.com/CarnegieHall or carnegiehall.org/kiss from January 24 through February 11, 2014, one vote per Facebook user per day may be cast. The highest-voted 25 entries will move on to the final round to be judged by a jury of Carnegie Hall staff on February 11, 2014. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize. Prize may not be redeemed for cash. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Winner will be notified by email on or about February 11, 2014. If a winner cannot be contacted within one calendar day of first notification attempt or if any winner rejects his/her prize, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
9. How to Opt Out: To opt out of Contest at any time after entry, email email@example.com with the subject line "Kiss Photo Contest Opt Out."
10. Publicity Release Terms: Except where prohibited by law, Winner's acceptance of the Grand Prize constitutes permission for the Contest Administrator and Contest Sponsor to use Winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
11. Other Terms and Conditions: Contest Administrator, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participation in this Contest and refuse to award any prize if entrant engages in any conduct Administrator deems to be improper, unfair, or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest and select a Winner from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as Administrator may deem fair and appropriate. Contest Administrator assumes no liability and is not responsible for, and entrant hereby forever waives any rights to any claim in connection with, lost, late, incomplete, corrupted, stolen, misdirected, or delayed entries; or for any computer, telephone, wireless phone, cable, network, satellite, electronic, internet hardware, or software malfunctions; or unauthorized human intervention; or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Contest Administrator assumes no liability and is not responsible for, and you hereby forever waive any rights to any claim in connection with, errors and/or ambiguity: (a) in the Contest; (b) in any related advertising or promotions of this Contest; and/or (c) in these Official Rules. In the event of any ambiguity(s) or error(s) in these Official Rules, Administrator reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes or to correct any such error(s) without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.
12. Winner: For names of Winners, send a US Postal Service postcard before February 20, 2014, with your name and return address clearly written to: Carnegie Hall eStrategy, 881 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10019. The name of the Winner may also be posted on carnegiehall.org.