Administrative Assistant, Development Services
- Reports To:
- Director, Development Services
- Full Time
- Job Code:
Carnegie Hall seeks a dynamic and detail oriented Administrative Assistant to support Development Services and fundraising administration.
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing comprehensive records of all donor credits and informing key stakeholders of any updates as necessary.
• Working within Development and Creative Services to coordinate approval of all donor recognition in outgoing marketing materials, videos and print pieces (including Playbill).
• Facilitating the creation of Development specific print pieces (event invitations, etc.), with an eye to ensuring internal deadlines are met and pieces are delivered on time.
• Membership Gift entry.
• Providing administrative support to the Director, Development Administration, including drafting correspondence, meeting notes and managing calendar/deadlines.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and accurately handle diverse projects and a large volume of detailed work simultaneously. Should be able to exercise good judgment in prioritizing work and require minimal supervision. Excellent organizational skills with superior attention to detail and a creative approach to problem-solving are required. Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should have working knowledge of MS Excel (sorting, formulas, sums). Familiarity with Tessitura and/or experience with data entry a plus. Some music or other arts/humanities background preferred.
To apply to this role, please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.