Associate, Education Administration
- The Weill Music Institute
- Reports To:
- Manager, Education Administration
- Full Time
- Job Code:
This position coordinates the drafting and routing of contracts and use of data and databases to support the operation of the Weill Music Institute (WMI), the education and social impact arm of Carnegie Hall. This position is part of the Education Administration team.
- Draft most contracts on behalf of the WMI programming teams.
- Handle communications with staff and artists regarding those contracts, and the related forms and payments.
- Route contracts for signatures/approvals.
- Manage systems for collection of tax documentation.
- Advise on contracting best practices for specific programming needs.
- Coordinate artist payments in collaboration with HR and Finance.
- Manage department budgets and assist with internal budgeting process.
- Critical thinking skills related to preparing contracts that achieve specific program goals.
- Ability to meet deadlines and coordinate activities of a large, active and fast-paced department.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Tessitura or other customer relationship management databases preferred, but not required.
- Experience in performing arts or education preferred, but not required.