Coordinator, Education Administration
- Weill Music Institute
- Reports To:
- Manager, Education Administration
- Full Time
- Job Code:
We seek a Coordinator, Education Administration. This position coordinates the drafting and routing of contracts and use of data and databases to support the operation of the Weill Music Institute (WMI), the education and social impact arm of Carnegie Hall. This position is part of the Education Administration team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Draft most contracts on behalf of the WMI programming teams.
- Handle most communications with artists regarding those contracts, and the related forms and payments.
- Route contracts for signatures/approvals.
- Compile data on program participation and attendance across the department, enter this data into Tessitura and other locations, and provide this information to various groups for reporting purposes.
- Maintain the department's records of contacts and constituents in the database.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Experience with Tessitura or other customer relationship management databases preferred, but not required
- Ability to meet deadlines and coordinate activities of a large, active and fast-paced department
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience analyzing data preferred, but not required
- Experience in performing arts or education preferred, but not required