Coordinator, Education Administration (Data)
- Weill Music Institute
- Reports To:
- Manager, Education Administration
- Full Time
- Job Code:
For more than a century, New York City's Carnegie Hall has set the international standard for excellence in performance. Its walls have echoed with applause for the world's outstanding classical music artists, as they have for the greatest popular musicians and many prominent dancers, authors, social crusaders, and world figures who have appeared on its stages. Today, the venue remains a preeminent concert hall and a vital, active cultural destination for performers and audiences.
This position coordinates the use of data, databases, and application or registration systems to support the operation of Carnegie Hall’s Weill Music Institute, the education and social impact arm of Carnegie Hall. This position is part of the Education Administration team.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Compile data on program participation and attendance across the department, enter this data into the Tessitura database and other locations, and provide this information to various groups for reporting purposes.
• Manage the implementation of online application and registration systems for programs such as NYO-USA, NYO2, NYO Jazz, Future Music Project, NeON Arts, etc in collaboration with Information Technology, Information Systems, and the WMI programming teams.
• Collaborate with the Information Technology and Information Systems and the WMI program teams to plan improvements to department’s Microsoft SharePoint and Tessitura business practices and application registration processes.
• Maintain the department’s records of contacts and constituents in the Tessitura database.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Tessitura or other CRM databases, and Acceptd or other web-based application software
- Ability to meet deadlines and coordinate activities of a large, active and fast-paced department
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience analyzing data preferred, but not required
- Experience in music or education preferred, but not required
To apply to this role, please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com . We are an equal opportunity employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.