Part-Time Group Sales Assistant, Temporary
- Ticketing Operations
- Reports To:
- Senior Manager, Group Sales & Tourism
- Part Time
- Job Code:
We seek a Part-time, Temporary Group Sales Assistant. The Group Sales Associate will work with The Senior Manager, Group Sales and Tourism in all aspects of daily group sales activity including inbound and outbound sales. He/she/they will work with Manager in processing group orders, developing and following up on prospect leads, copywriting monthly emails, and pulling marketing lists. He/she/they will also be responsible for building, adjusting and adding account information in CRM Tessitura and required to make outbound sales calls. He/she/they will support additional departmental ticketing such as processing auction/raffle requests as needed, but not limited to. Position to begin Monday, January 6, 2020.
- Research and develop customer prospect list.
- Create relationships with new and current group clients.
- Oversee group orders from initial contact, through completion of a paid group order.
- Receive and respond to group sales inquiries via phone, email, and web.
- Revise and invoice group orders; ensure prompt payment.
- Maintain database of current and prospect group sales opportunities.
- Draft copy and select images for group sales email campaigns.
- Proactively engage in group sales and tourism community, including outbound sales calls.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills —customer-focused with a professional phone/email manner and ability to interact with a variety of clients.
- Organized, detailed focused, resourceful, and conscientious.
- Familiarity with Tessitura ticketing or ability to learn ticketing database.
- Demonstrate proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Passion and knowledge of music a plus.