Part-Time Group Sales Assistant, Temporary
- Ticketing Operations
- Reports To:
- Senior Manager, Group Sales & Tourism
- Part Time
- Job Code:
The Group Sales Assistant will work with The Senior Manager, Group Sales and Tourism in all aspects of daily group sales activity including inbound and outbound sales. He/she/they will work with Manager in processing group orders, as well as developing and following up on prospect leads. He/she/they will also be responsible for building, adjusting, and adding account information in CRM Tessitura and required to make outbound sales calls. He/she/they will support additional departmental ticketing such as processing auction/raffle requests as needed, but not limited to.
- Oversee group orders from initial contact, through completion of a paid group order.
- Receive and respond to group sales inquiries via phone, email, and web.
- Revise and invoice group orders; ensure prompt payment.
- Research and develop customer prospect list.
- Create relationships with new and current group clients.
- Maintain database of current and prospect group sales opportunities.
- Proactively engage in group sales and tourism community, including outbound sales calls.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills —customer-focused with a professional phone/email manner and ability to interact with a variety of clients.
- Organized, detailed focused, resourceful, and conscientious.
- Tessitura ticketing experienced preferred.
- Demonstrate proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Passion and knowledge of music a plus.