HRIS & Benefits Administrator
- Human Resources
- Reports To:
- Human Resources Manager
- Full Time
For more than a century, New York City's Carnegie Hall has set the international standard for excellence in performance. Its walls have echoed with applause for the world's outstanding classical music artists, as they have for the greatest popular musicians and many prominent dancers, authors, social crusaders, and world figures who have appeared on its stages. Today, the venue remains a preeminent concert hall and a vital, active cultural destination for performers and audiences.
The HRIS & Benefits Administrator will be a key member of the Human Resources team in data and content management and reporting across the department. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this role will manage the administration and facilitation of benefits (and recruiting functions), including vendor relationships, HRIS administration and troubleshooting. In addition, he/she should proactively identify new and streamlined reporting or processes to improve day-to-day activities or special projects. This position will also respond to employee issues with regard to benefits, HRIS self-service and scheduling.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of the HRIS system and content and add and modify elements as business requirements change;
- Support system upgrades, testing and implementation.
- Create and generate customized, scheduled and ad hoc reports for internal and external use including headcount reports, turnover and open positions, benefit reconciliation and compliance, year-end salary planning and budgeting and reports for EEOC and Affirmative Action Plan;
- Identify new reports and metrics that would be useful in daily activities and special projects. Ensure employee health and welfare benefit calculations (including 403(b), FSAs and transit etc.) are accurate across employee records, payroll deductions, and vendor systems;
- Ensure existing and new benefit programs are adaptable to standardized computer and reporting systems;
- Ensure the timely, private and accurate transfer of data to external vendors, plan providers auditors, and consultants;
- Review employee data for accuracy and timeliness of data including I-9s, EEOC, and compliance with Record Retention Standards.
- Create and maintain organizational charts;
- Manage, troubleshoot and provide solutions for all employee issues within the system;
- Update the system security as required;
- Respond to employee issues as they relate to benefit plans;
- Monitor and provide accurate information requests from broker or benefit plan sponsors;
- Verify compliance of benefit plans as they relate to government regulations;
- Oversee processing of ACA forms related to healthcare benefit.
Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of HRIS management experience on a Human Resources team. Experience with Ceridian DayForce preferred. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Strong analytic and problem solving skills. Able to work independently with good attention to detail, well organized, and the ability to multi-task in what can be a quick pace environment. Ability to work with staff at all levels. Highly confidential, high energy and motivated self-starter. Knowledge and deep understanding of employee benefits a must.
To apply to this role, please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.