- Reports To:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Full Time
Scope of responsibilities:
The Marketing Coordinator supports the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) by providing administrative support in the form of managing the CMO’s calendar, responding to and arranging meetings on behalf of the CMO, answering phones, and sorting mail. The Marketing Coordinator will also create meeting agendas and document meetings.
The Marketing Coordinator provides additional support to the Marketing and Visitor Services, Digital Content and Engagement, Creative Services, Ticketing Services, and Gift Shop departments that are part of the larger department on common projects and goals.
In addition, the Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Bookings department and House Manager’s office to facilitate rental client marketing support. The Marketing Coordinator will also be responsible for creating and executing the marketing strategy for performance hall and event spaces rentals.
The Marketing Coordinator will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities as needed.
- Support the CMO by arranging appointments, managing meeting requests, and receiving inbound calls.
- Assist with budget management, including processing and tracking all invoices and preparing expense reports for the Marketing departments referenced above.
- Support the Bookings department and rental clients with general marketing support, including but not limited to reviewing rental event materials (i.e. event descriptions, advertising, and media), responding to reporting inquiries (i.e. Google Analytics and list fulfillment), and facilitating website updates.
- Create and execute the marketing strategy for performance hall and event spaces rentals.
- Organize and help facilitate the annual Marketing retreat as well as other departmental activities.
- Facilitate office supply orders and provide general administrative support to the Marketing departments.
- Receive all incoming phone calls, mail, and correspondence and direct as required.
- Other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communications.
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational capacity.
- Excellent time management along with ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Tessitura, with a willingness to learn additional software programs.
- Passion and knowledge of music, and/or the arts a major plus.
- Some evenings and weekends required.