- Hall Operations
- Reports To:
- Director of Production
- Full Time
- Job Code:
Hall Operations manages over 700 events across 3 performance venues and ancillary spaces through the concert season. We seek a Production Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Field inquiries from Booking Office to evaluate the technical elements associated with proposed events. Prepare and distribute labor estimates in a unified format. In addition, evaluate recording requests as it relates to the live event.
• Organize all technical requirements of assigned events, including sound specifications, lighting and video projection needs, day of events schedules, artists’ stage requirements, and seat kills, etc.
• Attend weekly production meetings with artistic management, house management and stage crew to address scheduling, staffing, and equipment concerns.
• Produce production schedules, tech sheets, input lists and stage plots for assigned events, and present scope of work to stage crew.
• Supervise activities on the day of the event, to insure that house rules and contracts are complied with and that activities will meet schedule and cost parameters.
• Serve as stage manager for events when necessary, addressing lighting, sound, schedule, budgets and staging concerns.
• Act as liaison between stage crew and producers and generally perform as a clearing house for production problems which may arise on day of event.
• Order rental equipment for assigned events as needed. Schedule deliveries from local vendors of outside equipment for load in and stage set ups.
• Input all stage notes and schedule information for reports into the Artifax scheduling system.
• Extensive Stage Management and Production Management experience, working with world class artists, union staff and producers required.
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks in calm, efficient manner.
• A strong sense of professionalism and good judgement
• Meticulous, highly organized and task-driven
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility in schedule necessary. Ability to work well under pressure.
• Evenings and weekends required.
To apply to this role, please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.