Senior Associate, Educational Media and Technology
- Digital Media
- Reports To:
- Director, Educational Media and Technology
- Full Time
- Job Code:
We seek a Senior Associate, Educational Media and Technology. The Senior Associate will work closely with the Director and Coordinator, Educational Media and Technology, and the Weill Music Institute staff, this position is responsible for a wide range of activities, including:
• Working with WMI program teams to envision and produce educational resources and
digital media content to support WMI programming.
• Managing the development of digital learning products and initiatives that advance the
reach and scale of various programs within WMI.
• Promote innovative internal activities and practices that help to shape the digital culture of
the organization and support success in digital initiatives.
• Play a lead role in the design and implementation of research and assessment projects
focused on Educational Media and Technology initiatives, including initiatives in
educational games, apps, and interactive learning technologies.
• Aligning WMI’s digital content strategy with social web strategy for communities of WMI
educators and other WMI program constituents, working closely with Carnegie Hall’s
Digital Content and Engagement and Interactive Services teams, as well as other staff
• Collaborating with local, national, and international partners in the areas of online
resources and online communities of practice, educational technology, international
education, and use of digital resources and technology to support connected learning.
• Leading efforts to build our media and web-based platforms to exceed accessibility
Specialized knowledge and experience with digital product and project management in education
Excellent knowledge of music, music education, teaching and learning
Experience with social web tools, interest in the educational applications of this technology
Must be a team leader, strong communicator, and have the ability to oversee complex
projects while adhering to deadlines and timelines involving multiple stakeholders
Excellent verbal, writing, editing, and proofreading skills
Outstanding collaborative and interpersonal skills
Excellent organizational and management skills, and ability to self-manage, multi-task,
adapt, and communicate in a fast-paced work environment
Ability to work flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends
To apply to this role, please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.