Technical Solutions Architect
- Technology Services
- Reports To:
- Director, Technology Services
- Full Time
- Job Code:
The Technology Services Team at Carnegie Hall performs a wide range of enterprise technology projects and support initiatives. Their mission is to stabilize, secure, scale its technology so that it remains relevant to the industry and aligns with Carnegie Hall’s mission – To present extraordinary music and performances in all three performance stages, provide visionary education programs, and foster the future of music through artists and the community.
- This role will provide proactive technology solutions through design, research, project management, deployment, and sustainability planning. They will work with internal and external engineers, as well as collaborate with different departments and operations in Carnegie Hall.
- They will create end-user adoption and training strategies.
- These solutions will be focused on collaboration, cyber security, infrastructure stability, and the scalability of Carnegie Hall’s technology. The applicant should be versed in current cyber security approaches, cloud infrastructures, Azure Active Directory and on-premise AD, Office 365 platforms and related enterprise tools.
- This role requires excellent project management skills using current PM standards by means of Waterfall and Agile techniques.
- Take part in the reactive support issues and provide excellent service.
- Communication and interpersonal skills in this role is critical. This includes documentation writing, people coordination, the ability to present, and managing expectations.
- Must work well in a mission critical situation.
- Research, design, build, and support technology solutions
- Project Management using best practice standards with Agile and Waterfall
- Work closely with different departments to explore solutions
- SharePoint design and administration using Microsoft power apps such as BI and Flow
- Azure AD and O365 administration including any related productivity cloud applications
- Interact and manage partner vendor and consultants
- VoIP and video conferencing support
- Routine network support
- Mobile device management and administration
- Data management using Azure, AWS, and NAS
- Status reporting and metrics analysis
At least 5 years minimum, in an enterprise technical role
BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Full project lifecycle and all its phases
Scripting (PowerShell, Python, etc)
SharePoint and related power tools and pluggins
Microsoft Azure AD
O365 platform including Flow and Power BI
Multifactor Authentication techniques (SSO, OAuth, etc.)
Microsoft licensing model
Apple and Windows OS
Enterprise Video Conference and Collaboration (Webex, Zoom, Skype for Business)
Agent based remote support tools
Software as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service
Adobe Creative Cloud applications
HIPAA SOC PCI Compliance
Enterprise network environments including Wi-Fi and Mobile
Enterprise A/V including Crestron
Point of Sale systems