COVID-19 Liability Waiver
While Carnegie Hall is working closely with medical and public health experts—and taking measures to enhance the safety of its audiences, artists, and staff—an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 and other infectious diseases exists in any public space where people are present. In an effort to be transparent and support Carnegie Hall’s ability to offer live programming, all visitors are required to read and accept the following waiver.
By purchasing tickets and entering Carnegie Hall, I agree to comply with all health and safety protocols implemented by Carnegie Hall to reduce the spread of infectious diseases and applicable federal, state, and local rules and guidelines, and I agree:
- Carnegie Hall cannot guarantee that I will not be exposed to COVID-19 or other infectious diseases during my visit, and all those entering Carnegie Hall do so at their own risk.
- I accept the risk of being exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 or other infectious diseases along with all consequences resulting from exposure or infection, including but not limited to physical injury, illness, temporary or permanent disability, death, and economic or financial loss. I understand that this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims, including but not limited to claims of negligence.
- Admission to Carnegie Hall and any of its events are conditioned on health and safety protocols. Visitors who do not follow posted safety guidelines or instructions from Carnegie Hall staff may be asked to leave the premises
- Carnegie Hall staff and visitors have the right to an environment free from abusive, threatening, or inappropriate behavior. Carnegie Hall reserves the right to remove any person acting in an unacceptable or inappropriate manner.
- This contract will be governed by the laws of the State of New York.