Carnegie Hall Citywide: Grupo Rebolu
Grupo Rebolu’s irresistibly danceable music is driven by traditional Afro-Colombian rhythms. The vision of three of the finest Colombian musicians in the US, Grupo Rebolu shares the rich musical traditions of its ancestors: the Afro descendants of Colombia’s Caribbean coast. The trio boldly forges new paths for Colombian music while honoring its ancestral roots in lively performances that get feet moving.
Part of: Carnegie Hall Citywide
- Ronald Polo, Lead Vocals and Gaita
- Morris Cañate, Tambor alegre, Congas, and Percussion
- Johanna Castañeda, Lead Vocals
- Ramiro Marziani, Guitar
- Alex Ramirez, Tenor Saxophone
- Erica Parra, Drums
- Fernando Ferrarone, Trumpet
-Arturo Valdez, Bass
Lead support for Carnegie Hall Citywide is provided by the Howard Gilman Foundation.