Our Commitment to You
Since Carnegie Hall’s historic opening in 1891, it has remained the world’s greatest home for the best in music and the shared joy of live performance. That will never change. We truly value the commitment you make when you purchase a ticket to one of our events and promise to be your trusted partner as we navigate the coming months together.
Health and Safety
- While the world continues to fight COVID-19, we are examining all aspects of the Carnegie Hall experience so that audiences, artists, and staff members are able to return with confidence.
- The health and safety of all is our priority. We are working in close consultation with medical and public health experts to follow guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control, New York State, and New York City for increased health and safety procedures—even as circumstances continue to change.
- With that in mind, we are preparing for a variety of protocols for staff, artists, and audiences that might be necessary when it is safe for us to reopen for in-person events. Exact information will be shared prior to performances.
- We recognize that our lives may also be subject to unexpected changes as this situation evolves.
- With many unknowns, we are renewing our commitment to all concertgoers, adjusting our 2021–2022 ticket policy to more readily accommodate exchanges, credits, and refunds should you be unable to attend an event, or if an event needs to be rescheduled or cancelled.
Bearing all this in mind, we ask you to join us as we look to the future. Continue to be a part of the inspiration and beauty music provides. Know that we will continue to deliver on our mission of bringing the transformative power of music to the widest possible audience—no matter what. Carnegie Hall has stood through the ages, and together that legacy will continue.
We welcome your feedback and questions. Please write anytime to email@example.com.