Bluegrass, Chinese Traditional, and Iraqi Folk
Bluegrass with Michael
- Lesson 1: Learning “Uncle Pen”
- Lesson 2: Learning “In the Pines”
Chinese Traditional with Qian Yi
- Lesson 1: Learning “Mo Li Hua”
- Lesson 2: Learning “Gong Xi, Gong Xi”
Iraqi Folk with Layth
- Lesson 1: Learning “Tal’a Min Beit Abouha”
- Lesson 2: Learning “Foag el-Nakhal”
Where Do Our Artists Come From?
Discover the geographic roots of the musical genres and songs featured in the Musical Explorers curriculum through our interactive Around the World map.
Professional Development Videos
Registered teachers who complete the Professional Development Series for Program Six will receive a Certificate of Completion from Carnegie Hall’s Weill Music Institute. Just fill out the form below once you’ve watched all nine videos.
Musical Explorers Professional Development Series: Bluegrass with Michael
Prepare to teach Musical Explorers using videos in the Professional Development Series. In this video, Michael introduces bluegrass.