Hello and Welcome!
Thank you for registering to become a Musical Explorers teacher for the 2020–2021 school year. The Musical Explorers team would like to welcome you as you prepare to embark on this musical journey.
Now that you are registered, please follow this three-step process to get started (this information has been sent to you via email as well):
- Choose your program(s), if you haven’t done so already.
- Watch the professional development videos for your program(s) using the link in step 1 to receive a Certificate of Completion from Carnegie Hall. You can find the videos on the program pages above.
- Review our “How to Use the Curriculum” page for ways to customize Musical Explorers to meet the specific needs of your classroom.
If you want a little more explanation on exactly how this all works, watch our “How to Teach Musical Explorers Digital” webinar. In it, we talk through each of the steps that we outlined above; after you watch, you can email us at email@example.com with any remaining questions.
Enjoy Your Perks
As a reminder, you also receive these exclusive benefits when you register for Musical Explorers:
- Monthly emails guiding you through the curriculum
- Downloadable concert videos
- Access to direct communications with Carnegie Hall staff for additional support
- A yearly 10% discount at the Carnegie Hall shop when you use the code CHMET10
Share Musical Explorers
If you know of other teachers who may want to participate, please be sure to direct them to find out more and register. Registration is ongoing throughout the year and the Musical Explorers program can be implemented at any time in the school year.
We are very much looking forward to working with you this year!