Carnegie Hall’s PlayUSA supports partner organizations across the country that offer instrumental music education programs to low-income and underserved K–12 students. These organizations receive funding, as well as training and professional development for teachers and arts administrators, in addition to guidance from Carnegie Hall staff to help address challenges and build on best practices.
2019–2020 Application Timeline
- February 1: Eligibility Form Available
- March 15: Eligibility Form Due
- April 16: Full Application Sent to Finalists
- May 17: Full Applications Due
- June 28: 2019–2020 Partners Announced