Carnegie Hall’s PlayUSA supports partner organizations across the country that offer instrumental music education programs to low-income and underserved K–12 students. These organizations receive funding, as well as training and professional development for teachers and arts administrators, in addition to guidance from Carnegie Hall staff to help address challenges and build on best practices.
- Eligibility Form Available: December 2, 2019
- Eligibility Form Deadline: January 15, 2020
- Full Application Available: February 3, 2020
- Full Application Deadline: March 30, 2020
- 2020–2021 Partners Announcement: June 1, 2020