Performance Residency for Instrumental School Programs
2020–2022 Ensemble Connect Partner School Application
Fellows of Ensemble Connect are some of the world’s finest young professional musicians, and are engaged in a two-year program that supports their pursuit of careers combining musical excellence with education, community engagement, advocacy, and leadership.
For the school-partnership component of Ensemble Connect, a fellow teams up for two years with an instrumental music specialist in a New York City public school for an in-depth performance residency totaling 25 days in the classroom over the course of each school year.
Benefits for Ensemble Connect Partner Schools
Each year, Ensemble Connect partner schools benefit from the following:
- A 25-day performance residency with an Ensemble Connect fellow
- Two assembly performances by members of Ensemble Connect
- A $500 materials stipend
- Concert tickets to performances at Carnegie Hall and The Juilliard School
- A group tour of Carnegie Hall
- Five professional development sessions for instrumental music specialists
- Administrative support from Ensemble Connect staff
Program Fee: $1,500 per year