Count Me In
Count Me In provides high-quality vocal training and audition preparation for approximately 60 eighth-grade students. The program consists of 12 sessions, 90-minutes each, that take place twice per week after school each fall. Parents and guidance counselors are also invited to attend one night, giving everyone the opportunity to connect with each other and learn about performing arts high schools across the city, in addition to meeting and speaking with area choral directors.
Application information for the 2021–2022 Count Me In program will be available in summer 2021.
All Count Me In workshops
- are free and include MetroCards and snacks
- take place in the Resnick Education Wing at Carnegie Hall
- allow you to earn a Count Me In participation certificate for your resume
- receive coaching and mentorship from professional vocal coaches
- learn well-known songs and audition repertoire
- practice auditioning in mock auditions
- perform in a final showcase for family and friends at Carnegie Hall
- receive a personal binder with music to take to auditions
Proudly supported by Morgan Stanley on behalf of Carla Harris' 30th Anniversary with the Firm.
Support is provided by the Lanie & Ethel Foundation.