Lullaby Project Online Sessions
In an online, one-on-one session, new parents will write and sing a personal lullaby for their baby under the guidance of a professional musician. This extension of the Lullaby Project is free and open to the public. Prior music or singing experience is not required.
- In a one-on-one lullaby-writing session, new parents will develop lyrics, choose a musical style, and write and sing a personal lullaby for their baby under the guidance of a professional artist.
- The session will take place online over a third-party communication platform (such as Zoom) and will last approximately one–two hours.
- Sessions are available in English, Spanish, and a limited selection of other languages.
- Sessions will take place in December and January.
- Participants will be provided a recording of the session following completion.
- be a parent or caretaker of a child (age 0–2)
- be 18 years of age or older
- have internet access and the ability to video chat
- commit to one–two hours for the writing session
Please note that completion of the application does not guarantee acceptance in the program. Capacity is very limited, and participants are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Application Available: October 19
Application Deadline: January 31