For the first time, the Lullaby Project is being offered to the public at no cost. In an online, one-on-one session, new parents will write and sing a personal lullaby for their baby under the guidance of a professional musician.
- In a one-on-one lullaby writing session, new parents will develop lyrics, choose a musical style, and sing a personal lullaby for their baby under the guidance of a professional artist.
- The session will take place online over a third-party communication platform, such as Zoom, and will last approximately 1–2 hours.
- Sessions are available in English, Spanish, and a limited selection of other languages.
- Participants will be provided a rough recording of the session following completion.
- be a parent or caretaker of a child (age 0–2)
- be 18 years of age or older
- have internet access and the ability to video chat
- commit to 1–2 hours for the writing session
Please note that completion of the registration form does not guarantee acceptance in the program. Capacity is very limited, and participants are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registration Opens: June 10
All registrants will be notified of the status of their acceptance by Tuesday, June 23.
This program has reached capacity.