COVID-19 Vaccine Verification
As part of our commitment to health and safety, everyone coming to Carnegie Hall will need to agree to a COVID-19 Liability Waiver and show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 (including boosters as of February 14, 2022) with a vaccine approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) before entering the building. An up-to-date list of WHO-approved vaccines can be found here.
Upon arrival at Carnegie Hall and prior to entering any of our venues, each concertgoer will be asked to verify vaccination by any of the following methods:
- Free CLEAR app for smartphones
- Free NYS Excelsior Pass app for smartphones, plus current photo ID
- Free NYC COVID SAFE app for smartphones, plus current photo ID
- CDC-issued Vaccination Record Card, plus current photo ID
- NYC Vaccination Record, plus current photo ID
- An official immunization record that includes the following:
- First and last names
- Date of birth
- Vaccine product name
- Date(s) administered
- Site where vaccine was administered or name of person who administered it
- For people vaccinated outside the US, the country of origin may be listed as the site where the vaccine was administered.
- A separate, current photo ID
To have an easier and faster entry experience, all eligible concertgoers are encouraged to use the CLEAR app, which does not require any additional identification upon entering Carnegie Hall.
- Download the CLEAR app on your smartphone (clear.app.link/CarnegieHall). Create a Health Pass before arriving at the Hall.
- CLEAR’s two-step enrollment requires you to scan a photo ID and take a quick selfie for verification, followed by prompts to securely confirm your proof of vaccination. Once complete, tap “Open Health Pass” to view your green pass—be ready to show this when you arrive at the Hall.
- If you need help using the CLEAR app, call 855-CLEAR-ME, tap “Get In Touch” in the app, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Rest assured that your data will not be shared with Carnegie Hall other than to confirm you have been cleared.
Questions about Carnegie Hall’s commitment to health and safety may be sent to email@example.com.