Your Safety Checklist
All of us at Carnegie Hall are excited to welcome you back. Below is a quick list to double check that you are ready to enjoy live music with our shared priority of safety for all.
#1: Get your vaccination proof ready.
- All visitors are required to show proof of full vaccination (at least two weeks have elapsed since the second dose of a two-dose vaccine or a single dose of a one-dose vaccine) against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved by the World Health Organization.
- Download the free CLEAR app (or other approved method) to verify your vaccination status; follow the instructions on the app or find additional information here.
#2: Bring your mask.
- While inside Carnegie Hall, all guests must wear a properly fitting mask over their nose and mouth except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- Masks may not have exhaust vents. Gaiters and bandanas are not permitted.
#3: Check your tickets for entry time and entrance location.
- To reduce pre-concert lobby congestion, a specific entry time will be printed on each ticket, allowing patrons admission to seating areas in Stern/Perelman or Zankel up to 45 minutes before the start of an event, and up to 30 minutes before the start of an event in Weill.
- To expedite vaccination and security checks, a designated entrance will be included on each ticket for events in Stern/Perelman. (Zankel and Weill will continue to have one entrance, respectively.)
#4: If you don’t feel well, please stay home.
- If you have any onset symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend your scheduled event at Carnegie Hall. Our 2021–2022 customer commitment more readily accommodates exchanges, credits, and refunds should you be unable to attend an event, or if an event needs to be reconfigured, rescheduled, or cancelled.
Questions? Please write to us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.