COVID-19 Liability Waiver
While Carnegie Hall is working closely with medical and public health experts—and taking measures to enhance the safety of its visitors, artists, and staff—an inherent risk of contracting COVID-19 and other contagious diseases exists in any public space. In order to attend Carnegie Hall’s live programming, all visitors are required to read and accept the following waiver.
By purchasing tickets and entering Carnegie Hall, I agree to comply with all health and safety protocols implemented by Carnegie Hall based on applicable federal, state, and local rules and guidelines, and I agree that:
- Carnegie Hall cannot guarantee that I will not be exposed to and contract COVID-19 or other contagious diseases, and all those entering Carnegie Hall do so at their own risk.
- I accept the risk of being exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 or other contagious diseases along with all related consequences. I agree that this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims, including but not limited to claims of negligence.
- Admission to Carnegie Hall and any of its events is conditioned on compliance with health and safety protocols. Visitors who do not follow applicable safety protocols may be asked to leave the premises.
- Carnegie Hall artists, staff, and visitors have the right to an environment free from abusive, threatening, or inappropriate behavior. Carnegie Hall reserves the right to remove any person acting in an unacceptable or inappropriate manner.
- This contract will be governed by the laws of the State of New York.