Make our season fit your schedule and suit your taste. Only subscribers can exchange their tickets for another of our more than 140 presentations within the same season.
- Subscribers may exchange subscription tickets for other Carnegie Hall presentations (excluding Family Concerts) within the same season as the subscription. Exchanges are based on ticket availability.
- There are no fees for exchanging subscription tickets.
- Ticket exchanges must be received at least two business days (Monday through Friday) before the concert date of the original tickets being exchanged.
- Ticket prices often vary from concert to concert and according to seat location. If the newly assigned seats are of a greater value than those being exchanged, the subscriber will be charged the difference in price. If the new seats are of lesser value, the subscriber will receive a refund for the difference.
- Tickets may be exchanged in person at the Box Office or by mail (Carnegie Hall Subscription Exchange, 881 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10019).
- For added convenience, subscribers may tear the tickets they cannot use in half, and email a scan or photo of them to email@example.com, along with details about the desired event for which tickets are being requested.
- Until June 30, 2019, subscribers will have the option to apply existing credits to subscription renewals for the 2019–2020 season, transfer such credits to Carnegie Hall, or purchase single tickets to any Carnegie Hall presentation in the 2018–2019 season. If a subscriber chooses to transfer a credit balance to Carnegie Hall, the subscriber will receive written acknowledgment of the amount being transferred. It is recommended that subscribers consult their tax advisors as to the deductibility of any credit transfer.
- After June 30, 2019, any existing credit balances will expire. Please note that this will become Carnegie Hall’s standard practice for future concert seasons.
Please do not hesitate to contact CarnegieCharge at 212-247-7800 if you have any questions.