As a nonprofit organization, Carnegie Hall relies on the generosity of each generation of music lovers to help us continue our mission to ensure that all people have access to great music. As a member of the Explorers program, you will help keep our ticket prices affordable, subsidize our community performances, sustain the vital educational programs of Carnegie Hall’s Weill Music Institute, and preserve our landmark building.
- Complimentary invitation for two to the Annual Explorers Soirée
- Complimentary invitation for two to a private dinner, followed by a concert in Stern Auditorium / Perelman Stage
- Complimentary invitation for two to a private musical performance and reception in the home of a Carnegie Hall Patron
- Dedicated Patrons Desk to arrange tickets and accommodate special requests
- Advance notice of all concerts and special events, including formal invitations to gala benefits
- Your name listed in each issue of Playbill and in the Annual Report
- Access to the Shorin Club Room, a private, Patrons-only lounge
- Other events and special membership benefits all season long
Sana H. Sabbagh, Chair
List current as of June 27, 2018.