Become a Friend
From Beethoven to Isaac Stern, the role of the artist has been to provide joy and inspiration to all. At Carnegie Hall, we strive to continue this legacy—not just during the holidays, but all year round.
This season, we pay tribute to the extraordinary generosity, artistry, and devotion of Isaac Stern as we celebrate Beethoven’s 250th birthday. When you give to Carnegie Hall as a member, you gain access to exclusive benefits that get you closer to the music, while helping us continue Isaac Stern’s vision for Carnegie Hall.
Carnegie Hall Trustee Tom Maheras has generously offered to match all donations given by December 31, up to $200,000. In addition to your contribution being doubled, you’ll also receive our limited-edition “Tote to Joy” tote bag commemorating Beethoven’s 250th birthday celebration.
- Four complimentary passes to Open Working Rehearsals
- Access to create your own series a full week before the general public
- Access to single tickets a full week before the general public
- Half-price ticket offers on selected Carnegie Hall presentations
- Invitations to cocktail parties, discussions, and other member-appreciation events
- C Notes benefits guide and monthly Keynotes email newsletter
- Discounts at nearby restaurants, parking garages, shops, hotels, and more
$100$100 tax deductible Join
Not ready to become a member? As a nonprofit organization, Carnegie Hall relies on the generosity of each generation of music lovers to help us continue to fulfill our mission—to ensure that all people have access to great music. Click here to support with a gift of your choice.