IDNYC Membership Application
Carnegie Hall offers a free one-year Friends membership as a benefit to any IDNYC cardholder 14 and over who is not a current member nor has been a member of or donor to Carnegie Hall within the past three years.
Thank you for your interest in signing up for a one-year Carnegie Hall Friends membership as part of the IDNYC program. As a member, you will receive the following benefits:
- Half-price ticket offers on select Carnegie Hall presentations.
- Early access to the best seats available.
- Keynotes monthly email membership guide.
- Discounts at nearby restaurants, parking garages, shops, hotels, and more with your membership card.
All IDNYC Membership communications are delivered via email, including all benefit offers. Please make sure to include your email address in your application.
You can apply in one of the following ways (one membership per household):
- Visit our Box Office at 57th Street and Seventh Avenue (Monday–Saturday, 11 AM–6 PM; Sunday, 12 PM–6 PM*)
- Call CarnegieCharge at 212-247-7800 from 8 AM–8 PM, seven days a week
- Download application form (PDF); complete and return to us with a copy of your IDNYC card using one of the verification methods listed below.
- Send a copy, scan, or photo of your IDNYC card, with your Carnegie Hall account number clearly indicated, using one of the verification methods listed below. To get your account number, sign in to your existing Carnegie Hall account or register an account. Locate your account number under “My Account” at the top of the screen.
IDNYC Verification Methods
If you do not submit your application in person, you must provide a copy, scan, or photo of your IDNYC card for verification before your membership can be activated. You can do this in the following ways:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 212-903-9825
- Mail: Carnegie Hall Friends, 881 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10019 ATTN: IDNYC
Once your application is approved, you will receive a welcome email containing the details of your new membership within four weeks. Your membership will be valid for one year from the date your application is processed. We look forward to seeing you at Carnegie Hall.
*On days with evening performances, the Box Office is open until 30 minutes after the start time.