Notables is a Carnegie Hall membership and ticket program for young music lovers. You must be 40 years old or younger on the date of your donation, and must provide a valid photo ID with proof of age within 10 business days of membership. Renewing members do not need to send proof of age.
Ways to send in your ID:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (electronic scans or cell phone pictures are acceptable)
- Mail: Carnegie Hall Notables, 881 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY 10019
- Fax: 212-903-9825
- In Person: Box Office at 57th and Seventh
Please allow up to two business days for processing.
Frequently Asked Questions
When/where can I buy $20 tickets?
All Carnegie Hall presentations (excluding galas and Weill Music Institute events) are eligible for $20 ticket offers. Tickets are available for each month’s concerts beginning on the first day of that month at 11 AM (noon on Sunday). Tickets for concerts taking place in October, for example, go on sale October 1.
- Online: Sign in to your carnegiehall.org account and enter promo code NTB32150 when purchasing tickets.
- In Person: Visit the Box Office and mention your Notables membership.
- By Phone: Call CarnegieCharge at 212-247-7800 and mention your Notables membership.
What seats are eligible?
Seat locations vary by concert and on a daily basis, but most sections will be available in all three halls. Inventory is limited per section. Seats in the Blavatnik Family First Tier and Prime Parquet sections in Stern Auditorium / Perelman Stage are not eligible for this program. Please note this offer is based on open-seat inventory and some concerts may sell out at full price before the concert month begins.
Can I combine with another discount?
Discounts cannot be combined with any other offer, are subject to availability and prior sale, and are not valid on prior purchases. Discounts are available for Carnegie Hall–presented events only, and may be discontinued at any time. Some limitations may apply.