Become a Patron
Unlock exclusive access to our Patrons-only lounge, and enjoy complimentary refreshments before concerts and during intermissions, priority ticket handling through a dedicated Patron Desk, and invitations to members-only events.
Need help selecting a membership level? Here are some suggestions!
- Invitation for two to a complimentary dinner and concert at Carnegie Hall
- Patron Desk assistance for the purchase of house seats to Carnegie Hall presentations
- Access to the Shorin Club Room, a private, Patrons-only lounge, for every Carnegie Hall–presented concert in Stern Auditorium / Perelman Stage
- Priority handling of requests for seating upgrades with subscription orders
- Advance notice of all Carnegie Hall-presented concerts and special events, including formal invitations to gala benefits
- Listing in each issue of Playbill and in the Annual Report
- 20 complimentary passes to Open Working Rehearsals
- Exclusive Meet the Artist events
$3,000$2,630 tax deductible Join
Not ready to become a member? Click here to support with a gift of your choice.
*NOTE: We hope to be able to have open working rehearsals again soon in full compliance with all necessary guidelines. The health and safety of audiences, artists, and staff remains our priority. In the meantime, please enjoy a variety of online offerings, including live and archived performances, educational programs, concert films, curated playlists, and more.
Contact the Patrons Office