Become a Carnegie Hall Patron
Your contribution is instrumental in supporting Carnegie Hall’s mission to bring the transformative power of music to the widest possible audience through its far-reaching artistic, education, and social impact programming. Our organization’s continued success is dependent upon the shared belief that the arts play a vital role in our society and that music has the unique and indelible capability to be a balm for the spirit. During this exceptionally challenging time, your support is critical to all our efforts, and we are deeply grateful. We hope you will join us in bolstering the present and future of Carnegie Hall today!
Benefits of membership include the following:
- Invitation for two to a complimentary dinner and concert at Carnegie Hall
- Patron Desk assistance for the purchase of house seats to Carnegie Hall presentations
- Access to the Shorin Club Room—a private, Patrons-only lounge—during every Carnegie Hall–presented concert in Stern Auditorium / Perelman Stage
- Priority handling of requests for seating upgrades with subscription orders
- Advance notice of all Carnegie Hall–presented concerts and special events, including formal invitations to gala benefits
- Listing in each issue of Playbill and the Annual Report
- 20 complimentary passes to Open Working Rehearsals
- Exclusive Meet the Artist events
As a nonprofit organization, Carnegie Hall relies on donations to connect to audiences worldwide. Your gift today supports our innovative virtual programming and education initiatives as we look forward to welcoming audiences back to our halls in the near future.