Jump to section:
Fall 2021 Semester
Jazz with Brianna
- Lesson 1: Learning “Blue Skies”
- Lesson 2: Learning “Take the A Train”
Zimbabwean Mbira Music with Tanyaradzwa
- Lesson 1: Learning “Hurombo Gara Wega”
- Lesson 2: Learning “Pamuromo paHaruna”
Haitian with Emeline
- Lesson 1: Learning “A.K.I.K.O.”
- Lesson 2: Learning “Panama Mwen Tombe”
Lead funding for Musical Explorers has been provided by Fund II Foundation, Linda and Earle S. Altman, Siegel Family Endowment, and Ralph W. and Leona Kern.
Additional lead funding for Musical Explorers has been graciously provided by JJR Foundation and JMCMRJ Sorrell Foundation.
Major funding for Musical Explorers has been provided by The Walt Disney Company.
Additional support has been provided by The Edwin Caplin Foundation and Mr. Chretien Risley, Trustee; Ella Fitzgerald Charitable Foundation; and KPMG LLP.
Musical Explorers is also made possible, in part, by an endowment gift from The Irene Diamond Fund.
The Weill Music Institute's programs are made available to a nationwide audience, in part, by an endowment grant from the Citi Foundation.