Georgian Folk, Freedom Songs, and Haitian
Jump to section:
Georgian Folk with Ilusha
- Lesson 1: Learning “Shina Vorgil”
- Lesson 2: Learning “Shen Genatsvale”
Freedom Songs with Imani Uzuri
- Lesson 1: Learning “Freedom Medley”
- Lesson 2: Learning “Ain’t Gonna Let Nobody Turn Me Around”
Haitian with Emeline
- Lesson 1: Learning “A.K.I.K.O.”
- Lesson 2: Learning “La Karidad”
Where Do Our Artists Come From?
Professional Development Videos
Registered teachers who complete the Professional Development Series for Program One will receive a Certificate of Completion from Carnegie Hall’s Weill Music Institute. Just fill out the form below once you’ve watched all nine videos.
Prepare to teach the Musical Explorers curriculum using videos in the Professional Development Series. In this video, Ilusha introduces Georgian folk.
Digital Concert Experience
Share Your Feedback
Help us improve the Musical Explorers experience by sharing your feedback in a five-minute survey.