Argentine Folk, Native American, and South African Zulu
Jump to section:
Argentine Folk with Sofía R. and Sofia T.
- Lesson 1: Learning “La Cocinerita”
- Lesson 2: Learning “Chacarera del Rancho”
Native American with Martha
- Lesson 1: Learning Social Dances
- Lesson 2: Learning “40 Wheels”
South African Zulu with Bongi and Tshidi
- Lesson 1: Learning “Thula Mntwana” / “Nampaya Omame”
- Lesson 2: Learning “Inqola”
Where Do Our Artists Come From?
Professional Development Videos
Registered teachers who complete the Professional Development Series for Program Two will receive a Certificate of Completion from Carnegie Hall’s Weill Music Institute. Just fill out the form below once you’ve watched all nine videos.
Prepare to teach the Musical Explorers curriculum using videos in the Professional Development Series. In this video, Sofía R. and Sofia T. introduce Argentine folk.
Digital Concert Experience
Share Your Feedback
Help us improve the Musical Explorers experience by sharing your feedback in a five-minute survey.