Bluegrass, Chinese Traditional, and Iraqi Folk
Jump to section:
Bluegrass with Michael
- Lesson 1: Learning “Uncle Pen”
- Lesson 2: Learning “In the Pines”
Chinese Traditional with Qian Yi
- Lesson 1: Learning “Mo Li Hua”
- Lesson 2: Learning “Gong Xi, Gong Xi”
Iraqi Folk with Layth
- Lesson 1: Learning “Tal’a Min Beit Abouha”
- Lesson 2: Learning “Foag el-Nakhal”
Where Do Our Artists Come From?
Professional Development Videos
Registered teachers who complete the Professional Development Series for Program Six will receive a Certificate of Completion from Carnegie Hall’s Weill Music Institute. Just fill out the form below once you’ve watched all nine videos.
Musical Explorers Professional Development Series: Bluegrass with Michael
Prepare to teach Musical Explorers using videos in the Professional Development Series. In this video, Michael introduces bluegrass.